- All new Music Computing products come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty
- All new Music Computing products have 90-day support provided through ticket
- All new Music Computing products have a 30 day telephone and remote desktop support
- Extended warranties and support can be purchased as an option
- Warranty repairs: If you purchased the products through Amazon, please contact them directly
- Warranty repairs: If you purchased the products directly from Music Computing or any authorized reseller (except Amazon), Music Computing will assume responsibility for the repair service
2.) What is the return policy for products?
- Since all units are built to order, there is no cancellation of the order once it has been placed or return of the product for a refund.
- If the product was purchased from Amazon, please contact them directly. Please refer to their guidelines for returns for more information.
- If a product is defective, Music Computing can elect to repair or replace the product at its sole discretion
- If DOA, Music Computing will pay for Ground shipping both ways, otherwise customer is responsible for shipping to Music Computing and Music Computing will be responsible for return Ground shipping to customer
- Upgraded return shipping will be an additional charge
- Returning products MUST be shipped in original shipping packaging, otherwise contact Music Computing for replacement packaging. A fee of $100 will be charged per replacement shipping package
- If a product is damaged during shipping, Music Computing can elect to repair or replace the product at its sole discretion. After completion of claim with carrier.
- If a product is lost during shipping, Music Computing will replace the product at no cost to the customer after the claim process has been completed with the carrier
- All products returning for repair or replacement must have a RMA number issued by Music Computing. Unauthorized returns will be refused and shipped back to sender freight collect.
3.) Shipping Charges and Handling Fee
- The quoted shipping charges will include fees for packaging, handling and insurance against loss or damage.
- Music Computing has sole rights to select the shipping carrier it uses for shipment of all orders.
- It is possible in some cases to request a specific shipping carrier that is not the default carrier for Music Computing. A service fee of $25 may be assessed if approved.
- It is permitted to utilize the recipient’s shipping account. A service fee of $25 may be assessed and Music Computing is not responsible for the shipment once it has been picked up or received by the designated shipping carrier by the recipient. Any damage, loss or issues arising from the shipment is the sole responsibility of the recipient. Music Computing may at its own accord, assist in the filing of any claims for damage or loss do to shipping, but it is not obligated to do so by default.
4.) Used Gear Policy - When you purchase a pre-owned Music Computing product
- Music Computing does not provide any support for used or resold products.
- When you purchase used / pre-owned Music Computing merchandise from an individual or unauthorized dealer, your interactions including discussions, payment, and delivery of said goods are solely between you and the individual / dealer.
- By purchasing used merchandise from an unauthorized dealer or individual, you are responsible for all costs and risks involved with an “as is” piece of used merchandise. You the buyer should perform the proper research before making a commitment to complete any online or offline purchase with an unauthorized dealer or individual seller.
- People generally love our products and because they are designed for many years of use, they are rarely offered for resell as used or pre-owned equipment.
- From our experience, the vast majority of used equipment offered for sale contains defects and damage from one type to another from misuse, abuse or attempts at modifying the product outside of its original design, which has caused it to be unusable.
- In some instances, the damage and or attempts at modification were so severe; it was not possible to rebuild the products at all.
- Because of this, MUSIC COMPUTING DOES NOT WARRANTY NOR PROVIDE SERVICE AND SUPPORT FOR USED / PREVIOUSLY OWNED PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM AN INDIVIDUAL OR UNAUTHORIZED DEALER.
- If you are planning on purchasing a used / pre-owned piece of equipment from Music Computing, one offered with an official recertification certificate from Music Computing is the ONLY WAY to ensure that product will perform to factory specifications and be eligible for support and service.
- If you are the original owner of a Music Computing product and would like for us to recertify it so you may offer it for sale, please contact us for more information.
Please note: Upgrading/Modifying/Altering your Music Computing products with unauthorized, incompatible, or unsupported hardware or software will invalidate your warranty and support. Systems infected with computer viruses are also not covered under our warranty and support. A charge will be assessed for us to assist you in eradicating the viruses and setting up your products again. The charge will be based on a case-by-case basis.
Please use the form below to either submit or check the status of a ticket.
If the form does not show, please visit http://support.musiccomputing.com/support